Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween & Hello to the refrigerator repair man!!!

Justin was a bumblebee and Jordan was the red turbo ranger. Jordan went out trick or treating while Justin stayed home with me and literally gave out candy along side of me. As soon as I put candy in the kids' bag, he was right behind me putting more candy in; oh well, I didn't want any candy left over anyways:-)


At the same time Philip took Jordan out trick or treating in the neighborhood, I was at home handing out candy waiting for the refrigerator repair man to come. Yup, we call this service that is 24/7 and is $54 no matter it it's 0100 on Sunday or 3p on a Thursday. They were also 1/2 the price on this point then Sears was and Sears wasn't even able to come out until the next following Saturday, so basically a week from today. They expected us to live out of ice packed coolers in the garage for the week I guess. Philip and I weren't in the mood to go buy a new refrigerator and it ended up costing us w/tax $246 (this includes the $54 charged just for coming out). You basically pay for the parts. They were at our house on Halloween between 7-8p and were headed to one last call after ours. No rest for the refrigerator repairmen I guess:-)








No comments: