Friday, May 1, 2009

Found On Road Dead?

Sound familiar...it might to anyone who has ever owned a FORD (myself included):-)

If you didn't notice or guess it already in the pictures on the posting directly below this one with a big greenish truck and no plates in a few of the picture...Philip got a new truck! And when I say new, I mean new and fully loaded. It is a 2008 F-350 4x4 Super Duty; I almost think it should be out on the farm in MI helping Grandma & Papa on the farm. It is SO huge, so huge in fact that when I stand next to the hood of the truck you can only see my head peering out over the top. The hood of the truck is literally as high as my shoulders. If you look at a 2009 model loaded to the 'gills', you'll pretty much be looking at Philip's truck. He got somewhere between an $8K-$9K rebate on the 2008 because as you can imagine, 2010 trucks will be coming out this year. The truck only had 200 miles on it. Below are a couple of pictures from last Sunday when we came back from camping to park the trailer; one of just the truck and one of the truck and trailer. I swear, the trucks now as big/long as the trailer:-) It is significantly a more smoother ride then the other truck was in towing the trailer; so it was all worth it in the end as long as Philip doesn't come to me saying we now need a bigger travel trailer!

No comments: