Thursday, December 18, 2008

WHAT A CRAZY WEEK!!!!

This week has been so screwy! First off, who new that WA got so much snow...yeah, it's been snowing here all week and today I think we got close to 6" outside! Justin has been sick (2 ear infections - 1 in each ear) so I had to leave work early on Monday, I got to go to work on Tuesday, then had to work from home on Wednesday because of the snow, today (Thursday) was a vacation day for Christmas shopping that I didn't get to do since the roads were so snowy and slick that I didn't want to leave the house (its about 23 degrees or so outside), and now Philip is stuck in Pasco, WA from an overnight business trip (Wed. to Thursday) that it was supposed to be instead he got snowed in and flights cancelled that he now won't be back until tomorrow, so with schools closed already for tomorrow, daycare is running 2 hours late that I've got to work again from home tomorrow! I'll have to post some pictures of the snow tomorrow since it's now too late and too dark...bye for tonight as this makes 3 postings!

No comments: