Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family updates

This weekend went by SO fast...I really don't know why; maybe it's just because we did a lot of furniture moving/room re-arranging. We got rid of the workout room up in the loft and created a playroom (Wii included) for the boys! I definitely think the space is already getting more usage then it was before:) Plus whenever I do have a chance to run on the treadmill or lift weights, it's after the boys have gone to bed...I can't necessarily run on a treadmill quietly now can I? Anyways, we moved it out to the garage, and since we had gotten rid of the pups, we've got the 3rd car of the garage which we are going to use/set up a workout area. I can then use it after the boys have gone to bed; well we'll see how that goes too:)

Justin turned 10 months old last week Monday. I can't believe he's almost 1 already; time is sure flying by. I had to take him to the doctor on Saturday since he was sick and it ended up being ANOTHER ear infection...I think that makes 4 in the last 2 months or so! He had none before that; I just wish it were spring time already, since winter time can be so draining on the boys being sick. He is working on tooth #9 and eating like he's going to outgrow Jordan...He basically eats everything we eat and I swear at each mealtime he's eating more then Jordan! Jordan is so thin and such a picky/finicky eater that when I think Jordan eats a lot, it really is him just eating a little more then usual. Justin is not yet walking on his own yet, but I do catch him every once in a while letting go from item to item while standing without taking a step...I think walking is just around the corner for him!

Jordan is SO ADDICTED to the Wii that I have to basically set an alarm to go off so that he knows his time is up and he can't get back on it until the end of the day. During the week is easier since he's only allowed on it after he gets home from daycare, but during the weekend here he wanted the remote basically glued to his hand:) He had strep throat a week and 1/2 ago and is now battling a very bad cold...WHERE IS THE SUMMER? Jordan has requested that his birthday party be at chuckie cheeses...where he got that idea from I don't know, but he sure knows that they have games and stuff there. I'll have to let you know where we end up for it, though we've got 2 1/2 months to go yet until he turns 4!!!

Philip and I have been doing great...just keeping busy with work, school, and traveling on business. I've got to get some pictures of the inauguration posted out here, but I've got to wait for Philip to download/upload the photos...I'll work on him for next week. He said it was so friggen' cold there in DC those few days that his fingers and toes felt like they were going to fall off; it didn't help that he was outside for over 12 hours! He brought back a whole bunch of souvenir's that we passed on to a few of our friends and family members....

Have a great week & I'll blog again soon!

No comments: