Monday, November 10, 2008

Random Tid Bits

We got invited to Philip's co-workers house for Thanksgiving...:) That means no cooking for Philip:) These are the same people from the BBQ we had at our house just a few weeks ago. They have a 4-year old daughter named Holly who Jordan just got along with so wonderfully! It'll be nice to get out of the house for a holiday & NOT have to travel to some other state for that meal!!! Jordan has already been asking about when he gets to see Holly again.

2-weeks from today our company is moving to downtown Bellevue which means I have to learn the transit system since I'll be riding the bus back and forth to work! It's great I'll be saving $ that would've normally been spent on gas, plus making $75 a month that the company is paying us not to park on site, but it means that I'll have to rely on someone else getting me where I need to be AND on time. I'll have use of a zip car at work if I need to run errands while at the office. This is a very nice added convenience IF I can sign up in advance of needing it...seems screwy! I'll have to let you all know how it goes and how I adjust after the first couple or so weeks.

After the class I'm in now is over in Dec., I'll be exactly 1/2 way through the MBA program...only 8 more classes to go:)

Philip winterized the trailer last week and we covered it on Saturday. It is now stored for the winter...we are looking forward to the spring time when we'll get to take it out and actually USE it!!! Philip IS going to Obama's inauguration in Jan09. He's already got everything reserved as he's going to do it with a trip to Hopkinsville, KY for work with a stop over in DC (Yes, it's actually cheaper doing this then flying directly to KY; don't ask me how). He's very excited, plus he gets to see our god-daughter Milixa in Quantico, VA. It's been years since we last saw her so this too will be exciting. I'll have to make sure to post some pics when he gets back.

Justin is working on popping through his top 2 teeth now...poor kid has gotten no relief from his teeth and won't for the next several months until they all pop out; and this too shall pass:) He got his 2nd part of his flu shot on Saturday and went to scream but it went so fast he actually forgot to cry:) Other then that, he's moving around like crazy and actually trying to pull himself up if you can believe that. I've got a picture of him from this weekend where he actually pulled himself up onto the 1st stair to reach Jordan's shoes on the 2nd step!

That's all for now!

No comments: