Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm NOT scared to let go!!!

Justin started to walk on his own last night (5 days after his 1st birthday)...and of course we didn't have the video camera out! I've got to hopefully get a recording tonight so I can post it for your viewing pleasure....remember on one of my earlier posts that I said hopefully he will be walking by his birthday party...well that's now a fact & not a wish:-)

I bent down to have him walk to me and he just came at me 4-5 steps and then when Philip got home from work, he walked to him like those same amount of steps, but what really made it concrete that he's walking was after Philip came in from outside which I should tell you that Justin just loves to be outside, he got up and walked about 10' (length of our formal living room - from the computer desk to the door out to the garage for those of you that have been to the house). Philip & I just got all excited!!! Jordan was even like all excited talking about mommy, look Justin's walking now! We've definitely got our hands full now!

No comments: