Thursday, June 11, 2009

Poor little guy...:-(

Justin has pneumonia so we won't be going on our camping trip to Leavenworth, WA tomorrow! He got a fever yesterday at daycare of 101.5 and then has just been sick ever since; I took him to his pediatrician this morning and he diagnosed it! He's on antibiotics; I'm hoping it's just bacterial and not viral since bacterial gets cleared up with antibiotics...viral could mean a hospital stay:-( We go back in 7 days for a re-check where hopefully things have cleared up...keep your fingers crossed! I feel bad for him since he is so sick! I kind of remember, but I think Jordan had pneumonia as well once when he was Justin's age or younger...I'm sorry, but raising kids would be so much easier if we were all in our own little germ free bubbles!!!

Philip rescheduled the camping trip to the weekend of July 31st instead. This way he doesn't lose his deposit; I think it was a good thing all around because Philip just came back late last night from an overnight trip to KY and came home this evening with a migraine and went straight to bed at 7p. I guess it's someones way of telling us to stay our butts at home;-)

No comments: