Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He's on the move....AGAIN!

Philip is traveling again this week to Kentucky and Chicago.he'll be home late Friday night...He got up at 0230 yesterday morning for a flight out at 0610 which ended up getting significantly delayed due to mechanical problems. I got an e-mail message from him around 12:15p with the subject line: Still in Seattle. He was due to leave out instead at 1p or so and arrive in KY at 11p when he was originally due in at 3:30p for an evening appt. over dinner with a vendor and other folks that were down there from Seattle. That was an obvious miss:-) He was upset that he could've slept in longer and I was upset because I could've made yesterday a normal work day for me!!! Mary Kay is picking up the boys for us this week and yesterday when I got home, they were outside watching the neighborhood bunny two houses down for our house (on the other side of MK's house)...Jordan was so excited that he had to show me once I pulled up in the driveway and then of course Justin had to show me too in his finger-pointing/grunting way that he does:-) Today they are going to try to feed the bunny carrots...I'm sure it will be kind of comical:-)

Justin & Jordan just love Mary Kay that you can see it now when she leaves; they both have to give her hugs & kisses and say 'bye'! It's SO cute!!!

No comments: