Friday, July 31, 2009

Better late then never I always say:-)

Below are a few pictures from the boys' birthday party 4 months ago (April)...I want to make sure I post these before they are another year older! The pictures all go down the left hand side, but my comments are on the right side...you'll just have to read and scroll:-)


Jordan got this big remote control hummer from Nana that he runs outside and he just loves it. As you can see the box was almost bigger then him:-) We had the backyard patio decorated with balloons, streamers, and other things Diego. You would've thought it was Christmas with all of the presents they got, but I guess you can say this only happens once a year!


We had a big jumper at the house (one of those delivered and set up for you) and the funny thing is that the company dropped it off early (something like 11 instead of 1) because they had more to drop off in Seattle and said they'd be back at 4 to pick up and then ended up not picking it up until something like 8p. We paid for 4 hours and had it for like 9!!! So, even the grownups got to get in it and jump around:-) That's me, Justin, Steve and his youngest Emily (well youngest at this time since I waited so long to post, Scotty has since come along in May, so now she's the middle 'kid':0)).

Doesn't Ms. Mary Kay just look happy holding Justin???

I'm not so sure next year Justin will let Jordan take ownership and lead of the party...I'm almost certain we'll have to have two parties! Jordan was able to blow out both candles on the cake whilst Justin was worried about getting him some frosting:-)

The theme of the party was Diego and obviously I had to go and find a great cake since I wouldn't have any idea what I was doing. Here's a picture of the cake that cost me $20 from Fred Meyer. They did an excellent job and I was able to pick it up just before the party. I'll probably go there again next year, but will have to buy TWO cakes instead of one:-)

No comments: